Outreach.io In-Depth Review: Pricing and Alternatives (2022 Updated)
Digital outreach has become integral to marketing and sales for many businesses.
Many companies or start-ups struggle with manually reaching out to customers or clients. This wastes not only time but also money!
As technology advances, companies must adapt to these technological advancements and use them to their advantage. Today, there are many softwares to help sales companies with sales and marketing. This softwares make it easier to reach out and connect with customers. It is one of this software.
Outreach.io is a sales engagement platform that automates outreach processes for sales and marketing teams.
It has been on the market since 2014; However, with the vast number of marketing platforms on the market, it can be challenging to know which one is right for your business. This Outreach.io in-depth review will help you understand it's features, pricing, and alternatives to make an informed decision about whether Outreach is the right platform for your needs.
Before we begin reviewing it, let's know a little more about the software...
What Is Outreach.io?
Outreach.io is a sales engagement platform that helps sales and marketing teams automate their outreach processes. Its goal is to help sales teams close more deals by making reaching out and connecting with potential customers easier.
Since 2014 the software claims to have successfully helped companies like Zoom, Sap, Siemens, Snowflake and 5,000 other companies to increase their sales productivity.
What Functions Does Outreach.io Offer?
Outreach.io provides users with a variety of features, including:
- Outreach Engage.
- Outreach guide.
- Outreach commit.
- Data safety.
- CRM Integration.
This feature of the software provides a sales engagement solution for sales and business development sales clerks. With simplified, automated prospecting workflows, salespeople can build more pipelines and be capable of closing more deals!
This AI-generated feature helps sales reps and managers in decision-making and helps them in keeping track of every moment of the sales cycle.
With Outreach Commit, you can fix issues forecasted by the software so that there are no issues in the sales pipeline.
Outreach.io ensures the security and safety of the company's data.
Outreach.io claims to support more than 90 integrations! Allowing you to have every sales process and tool in just one place.
How Can Outreach.io Be Used?
Now that we know its features, let's look at how it works and how you can use it to improve your sales process...
It is simple and easy to use. There are plenty of ways you can use Outreach.io, some of which include:
- Tracking Sales Processes: It can be used to keep track of your sales process and ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
- AI-Controlled Prospecting: The software allows you to do prospecting on automation,.. giving you more time to focus on your business.
- Gain Insights Into Your Outreach: It provides you with valuable insights into your outreach so that you can improve your process.
- You Can Forecast Sales: Its forecasting feature allows you to predict sales and make necessary changes to your process.
These are some of how Outreach.io can help build a more robust sales management system!
When talking about customer reviews for Outreach.io, we have mixed reviews that we could know...
As we can see here that the customer seems to be very happy with the product. However, what can be observed here is that the user is an experienced person and knows the product's functionalities.
Now let us look at some other reviews…
This customer was facing issues with software integration and, unfortunately, could get help from the customer service of Outreach.io.
A couple of more reviews show the problem with customer services.
However, the product has got fairly good reviews apart from the customer service issue.
Outreach.io receives an above-average rating of 4.3 on G2, which is quite good for software.
If you are new to automation, it might take some time to get going with the software.
Product Overview & Pricing
Outreach.io has successfully provided its services to some top companies like Zoom, Snowflake, Siemens, and SAP.
However, there is always something to improve on for software and for Outreach.io; it is the technical and customer service glitches need to be improved.
Overall the product is quite good, but everything comes at a cost!
The pricing of Outreach.io does not display pricing on its official website. You will have to contact their reps to get pricing details for the product.
In today's time, customers look for transparency in pricing, and, for that matter, it loses a point!
Is Outreach.io Worth The Price?
Now that we know its features and pricing, it's time to answer the big question: Is Outreach.io worth the price?
The simple answer is: It depends on your needs!
It is an excellent platform with many features that can be helpful in sales management. However, the lack of pricing transparency can be a big turn-off for some customers, as many customers look for software according to their budget.
So, it is worth the price if you are looking for a sales engagement platform, and it's features fit your needs!
However, suppose you are new to automation and want to try out other softwares that are more affordable and easier to understand. In that case, you may try the alternatives we have listed in the blog's following section of the blog…
Alternatives To Outreach.io
When deciding which software to use for prospecting, lead generation and automation of sales and marketing, it becomes very difficult to find the right and suitable tool for your business.
The criteria we have taken to bring you the best alternatives are:
Pricing: We have considered only those alternatives which are cheaper than Outreach.io or provide a better price-to-feature ratio.
Features: The software features should be at par with it or excel in some areas to be considered an Outreach.io alternative.
User Ratings: We have given preference to those alternatives with better user ratings than Outreach.io.
For your ease, we have compared and brought you the best 2 alternatives so that you are no longer confused with more options.
Here are the best Outreach.io alternatives:
Cleverly is an Outreach.io alternative that is cheaper and has many features to automate your sales process!
Some of Cleverly's top features include:
Mail Merge: With Cleverly's mail merge feature, you can send personalized emails to your prospects in bulk!
Contact Management: Cleverly helps you keep all your contacts in one place to easily manage them.
Automatic follow-ups: The software allows you to set automated follow-ups, so you never miss an opportunity!
How Much Does Cleverly Cost?
Cleverly comes at 3 different pricing, as shown above.
Silver- You get 250 prospects per month but can’t generate LinkedIn posts.
Gold- You get 500 prospects per month, but you can’t generate LinkedIn posts.
Platinum- With Platinum, you can do everything as listed in the image above. You have access to every feature on the platform!
Cleverly has excellent user ratings with a 4.5/5 rating on G2, which is equal to the Outreach.io ratings!
Though Salesrobot is our product, we suggest it to you because it complies with the criteria and is one of the best LinkedIn Lead Generation software!
Salesrobot is built specifically for people who want to do prospecting, campaigning and lead generation on LinkedIn.
Nonetheless, it also supports integration with CRMs so you can have everything in one place!
Some of its features include:
- Salesrobot has several secure methods for circumventing LinkedIn limits so that you may send up to 200 messages and connection requests daily. Salesrobot can also deliver bulk emails to group members and utilise email and InMail.
- Salesrobot provides excellent safety practices for its users by randomizing activity, skipping holidays and weekends, delaying actions, gradually increasing activity levels, and setting daily limits on various activities. By mimicking human behaviour closely, Salesrobot can provide a nearly perfect safeguard against being flagged or banned by LinkedIn's algorithm.
- Salesrobot's newest AI technology can scour profiles for unique information, like experience in volunteering or certifications. You can more easily send personalised messages and requests by identifying these noteworthy items.
- You can avoid unfortunate miscommunication with your leads by creating campaigns and message sequences. All you have to do is use one of the customisable templates that fit any purpose. Additionally, these sequences are based on your lead's actions, so there's no danger in sending a follow-up when they've already responded to your initial message.
- The sales funnel development software Salesrobot allows you to add various tools and services. This service gives customers an executive summary, including quotations from your lead magnet. The tool will readily discover and validate your prospects' business email addresses with this option. Since Salesrobot has access to verified email address data, the likelihood of a mismatch or difficulties in verification is reduced.
How Much Does Salesrobot Cost?
Currently, Salesrobot offers three plans:
Advanced for $79 per month per account (paid yearly).
Professional for $179 per month per account (paid yearly).
Pay Per Lead Plan (price to be determined after contacting our representative).
Salesrobot also offers a 14-day free trial, so you can try it out now!!
Without any charges!
- It is an excellent platform with many features that can be helpful in sales management; however, the lack of pricing transparency can be a big turn-off for some customers.
- It is worth the price if you want a sales engagement platform, and Outreach.io's features fit your needs.
- Alternatives: Cleverly, Salesrobot.
We hope you enjoyed this Outreach.io in-depth review!
Thanks for reading!